July 7, 2009

. 4 More Weeks to Go .

Darling.
I really hope i can spend more times with you.

Just back from college after having Portfolio Presentation class. Feel so tired with an empty stomach but with no appetite. Poor thing. Kinda satisfied with my evaluation progress marks just now, 25/30 for a cacat progress is better than what i expected. Anyway the highest they'll give is just 26/30, so it's a nice marks i guess.

I was like going to collapse. We just got 4 more weeks left for this semester. Suppose to be happy actually, but i don't think anyone of us in the class will hope that the semester ends faster *pardon me if there's some hope so. Because there's still tons of works we have to do but the time is so little for us. Really don't know why we have to rush through our life that much. How i hope i can just slow down my pace & do my things nicer. I've never been satisfy with my own outcomes of the works, always hope that i can do it better, always hope that i can have more times to make it nicer. But yet, cruel life always bully us :'( So, gonna endure much much more before the sweetest fruits get into out mouth.

My neck & shoulders are so pain like they're not mine anymore :'( I need a massage badly.

0 Say something :):