July 8, 2009

. Burn x 4 .

Burning midnight oil.
Hey i'm really burning candles you know.
Nah. Just joking.
ya i know it's lame :P


Dark circles & pimples become my loyal friends lately, i think hair loose & shoulder pain miss me lots & come to visit me very frequent as well. How lucky am i to have so many accompanies, i should feel very happy, shouldn't i :D?

Am really tired & this lead to malfunction of my brain. Ya. I stucked with all the sucks ideas in my head. All i can think of is : Fine. Now i really don't know how to graduate. You see i'm getting pathetic & self pity haha. Bye bye now. See you then. *wave & jump down from my balcony. Bam!

Haha just joking. Being lame sometimes can actually helps on keeping me awake. Pardon me if it's kinda irritating or you don't know what am i talking as well, anyway i know i don't have many blog readers, so i think i just doing something extremely L-A-M-E and enjoying it myself. Haha.

Ok. Check list time (for this week).

1. Portfolio Presentation
Stucked with my Dreamweaver & all the unfamiliar codes. Ya CSS & Javascript are great, but am pretty bad in logical thinking so all this codes can really kill me. I even dream of all the codes flying. 4 weeks are really not enough for me. At 1st i thought of make a nice website so i can save up sometime for myself in the future on building another online portfolio. But now i think i gotta aim lower. Just for an A- maybe?

2. Advertising Campaign
Urghh it's a neverlasting subjects. We've been squeezed dried by Kins since last semester 1st project. Doing Star Movie campaign for now. Same thing, it's just all about ideasss. Put this at the last to do.

3. Publication
Nothing to said. This is one of the main cause why i'm so tired. And i don't know what's in her mind. Not going to sleep tonight because of this. Really don't know how to finish a magazine *at least a boleh tahan one in just 4 weeks when my masthead pun belum approve yet. Ok. Die soon :(

4. Business Management
Kinda easy going at the beginning. But then i think we really gotta do some hardwork from now on. Again. 4 weeks are really not enough. *sigh

Burn midnight oil. BURNED! Urghh.

0 Say something :):