July 7, 2009

. Stress + Tired .

Cute baby Cheryl :)

Last Friday, went to Poppy with a bunch of monkeys. Was being told it's a welcome gathering for Junmun, but then it's just the same old lame excuses for us to go crazeh. Being stupid for a whole night and even fell down together with Luan. ROFL it's so funny that we totally forgot anything about embarrass. Reach home at 6am and woke up at 930am to prepare for meeting at 11am. It's really a exhausted day for me.

On the following night, went to Wee Teng house for a small gathering with some high school friends. A gather after a long while. Updated each others life & crapped alots.

Stayed up 2 nights for my Dreamweaver, but darn, i can't see any progress. Just some rollover effects and some clickable area that leads to some other page. Am really sucks on logic thinking stuffs. Wasted lots of time figure out & trying to make things right. But then still lost in the middle of the coding. Too bad. Don't think i gonna do the evaluation later, hope that i can do more to show her to get higher marks for evaluation session, if my final outcome can't get me an A, at least i hope that the evaluation marks helps for better grade. But it's really killing me. Argh. Too tired to do any thinking for now.

That day i mailed Jamie my publication progress & informed her about my absented class last week. She didn't give me any advice on my things, just told me i need MC if i absent & see her in person in the coming class. Of course i know that, i got 3 quotas to absent and i know when should i use it, i never thought of asking her to tick my attendance by letting her know why am i absent last week, just to being honest to her lead a weird response. Anyway, who will go to get a MC for period pain? I think, she's one that more towards emotional thinking, she'll response more according to her own feeling and instinct. Bla. Anything. Don't care.

I feel really bad lately because i can't spend more quality time with Cheryl sweetheart. I really hope that i can be a good mummy for her and witness every moment of her growth. Sorry darling, mummy will try my best to spend more times with you. So sorry :'(

I got too many things to do. Too little time for me.

0 Say something :):