September 21, 2009

. I Drank Coffee Just Now .

Yerp. We can work it out.
It's not really that hard.
Just work harder
+
Few more sleepless night.

Didn't update my blog for more than a month. There's lotsa things happened throughout the month but i remember nothing of it. Too bad. This must be my life is boring enough for me to have nothing interesting to remember about, or i just happened to have bad memory. Both maybe?

New semester started 2 weeks ago, to my surprise there are just 10 weeks for this semester, good things are, we're going to finish this semester and graduate faster, but the bad thing is we got so little time for the overload things to be done, all the Final semester stuffs i mean, ermm in other colleges' term i think it's what so called FYP, the different is, we have more than one FYP to be complete in a short semester, GREAT. Oh and we have our precious graduate campaign, too. Urghh. How sweet. Idk whether it will really comes out to be a great campaign, but it'll somehow fullfill our campus life, no? Ya, positive way of thinking :)

OMG i'm so wanna to get graduate & have our convo ASAP. No matter what's the people talk about the real world we have to face outside after we graduate, I just wanna go out there and try my best to get paid *as much as possible. Cheryl will be going to Kindergarden after a few years time, not much time for me to lepak around and waste my time yumcha-ing every night. Still wondering what am i going to work as. Really have to decide when i almost graduate, or earlier. Urghh life.

Anyway, thinking of convo, hmm what should i wear to the convo?

0 Say something :):