July 27, 2009

:(

What i need is very simple, i just need someone to understand me, no need to be truly knowing what am i doing, i know you can't help in what am i doing either. I will feel secure and being care if i have these.

Therefore, i just need some understanding and support. But i can't get any from you. I'm already tired enough with my stuffs, why you still want to give me extra problems to make me get bothersome. Is it that hard to bear with my little nonsense sometimes? Is it wrong that i get a little bit lunatic sometimes when i have tons of stresses? I thought you're the only one that can bear with all my flaws and understand me, but you're not. Like usual.

Sometimes the things i didn't speak it out doesn't means that the problem is not there, just that i gave us chances to make things right. Not that i don't even try to speak it out, for some reasons i told you but you don't even care. Then why say? Everyone will have the dull period, will get emo will get upset will get down will let all the emotions sink in and defeat our rational. I hope i'm still having my rational in line.

Everyone has a patient limit. I've already showed my patient but you're not appreciate it. Maybe, you don't even appreciate me. I've seen many couples that went through a lots of ups & downs, barriers and stuffs together. But come to think about it, not us. Is that the reason that you think all the things will definitely go silky smooth like you wish?

You don't understand my struggle, don't you? Even though i told you, or hints you. Whatever. You'll never get it. Then why do i still expecting form you?

For those who read this, don't reply anything or don't try to ask me any question. I don't want to explain. I just need a space to express myself or else i'll go explode. Just give me some times to get rid of these unhealthy emotions. I'm alright.

0 Say something :):