October 31, 2009

. Graduation Campaign .

Awesome people in AD071-1
My beloved classmates :D

It's me with my super delicious Tom Yam Fish Balls
*okay. I know it's not THAT delicious after all :P
should have cook curry fish balls instead
but too bad that day we have too many curry food

Didn't update my blog for a super long time, lotsa things happening during this 1 month time and I really got no idea where should I start with. Making a conclusion maybe? Haha excuse for being lazy, as usual :P

If you're wondering what was I busying about, then I'll tell you: I'm busying for everything in my current life. But it's mainly about my studies lar. It's already the week 9th out of 10th for this semester, we're rushing on 2 individual projects, 1 group project and the Graduation Campaign. Besides the Graduation Campaign that have to be done on mid of December, all the other projects have to finish within week 10th-11th. What a hectic life we're having right now. I admit that I really unable to focus on any of the project, never expect to get any A for this semester, although it does looks like it's not that hard to score A. Okay, maybe it's just me that can't work it out nicely la, since we have lotsa amazing people in the class.

Kinda frustrating about the Graduation Campaign thing. We paid so much money to study and now we still have to use our own money & earn the money to work on OUR OWN graduation exhibition. TOA is not even giving out a single cent for us. I really can't think of any reasonable way to explain this. And while we're working so hard by having fund raising to earn the money for the exhibition, there's these people from TOA *so called lecturer-in-charge or what-so-ever people that comes in the way are always having complains on almost everything. Hey, we're now the batch that raised the most money in the shortest time, we're having our own ways to do things la, still want to demand so much? And those previous graduation batches were having 2 semesters time to prepare the Graduation Campaign, but we're now just have 14th-16th weeks given to start from Zero and they expect we'll become Hero. Great management of TOA *APPLAUSE

Okay. I'm done with the grumbling. Something good? Absolutely yes. I think Batch 71 is a awesome batch with all of our amazing people. Together we'll work this out for a blooming results by the end of the day. We'll proof it to the people that we're the Best. Woohoo :D

So conclusion? I'm just not very happy with the management and planning of TOA, liked what i said, we paid :( And now we have to earn our own money to work out our own exhibition. Sigh. Anyway, Batch 71 Rocks :D

0 Say something :):