August 12, 2009

. Watched Movie .

Wow ini orang quite rajin to blog recently huh? Haha kinda in the mood to blog lately, maybe i'm just too free, or i got nobody to chat with? Haha ok. I know this is impossible :P

Handsome Duke in G.I Joe :)

Nothing much to blog about today. Just want to said that we went to watch G.I Joe just now, i'll rate it 7.5/10 for story, 8/10 for CG effect. Overall is a nice movie that worth to watch it in cinema, although there's some not-so-logic part, but quite amazed with their CG actually, and it's funny haha. Not going to talk so much about it here, nobody likes to know the movie before watching it, right? So, just go to watch it la.

Bring me for Ice Age 3, someone?

I want to watch Ice Age 3!!
Someone bring me go to watch, pleaseeeeeee~

2 Say something :):

said...

yalo, become rajin blogger recently har. I haven't watch G.I Joe leh, But i already watch Ice Age, it is rily a funny movie.

Gra.Feei.tude said...

i wanna watch ice age T____T G.I Joe nice, go watch la :)